1. Reds. I’m tired of the Cubs, and the Reds have the makings of a damn good rotation. Micah Owings and Homer Bailey have been lights out this spring, for what it’s worth.
2. Cubs. Milton Bradley is already embroiled in a controversy, the Mark DeRosa trade was stupid and I’m not sold on Zambrano’s health.
3. Cards. I picked them to finish last in ’08, but I’m done undervaluing Tony LaRussa.
4. Houston. Or Milwaukee. They’re pretty much the same — good hit, porous pitching.
6. Pittsburgh. Maybe we can trade them Turner Field for PNC Park.
Leave a Reply