- Wish I had thought of that
- Why the Braves are in much better shape than the Nats
- Game 2, ’93 NLCS, Braves kick some Philly ass
- The bandwagon fan’s bandwagon fan
- Duane says, “Welcome back, Danny Uggs!”
- Inducting Javy into Braves HOF a bit hypocritical
- The All-Underrated Bravos
- Bizarro Braves world
- @BlackLarryKing’s Spring Training Things
- Another day, another extension: 7 years for Andrelton
- Jay Hey is giving every indication that 2013 is going to be a monster season, hitting his 3rd homer Friday. (On the downside, Fredi had him bunt Friday night.) FW will regret not signing Heyward to a long-term extension this spring — I fear next year may be too late.
- The albatross formerly known as Dan Uggla has 10 strikeouts in 16 March AB’s. He’s signed through 2015.
- Julio Teheran struck out five in 3 IP, giving up one hit, a solo homer by Bryce Harper. He’ll be the Braves’ fifth starter.
4 Comments on Premature evaluations